The Lennox Lynn Rubberbase 059 is a base that strengthens and equalizes your nails with a color! You can wear this rubber base on its own, but it is also ideal as a base color to give your gel polish good coverage. Because this base already has a color, you also save time! No double layers, no multiple times under the lamp! Nope, apply a rubber base, top coat over it and you're done in no time with the same result as at your nail stylist!
This colored rubber base:
- strengthens and smoothes your nails
- colored or nude
- wear alone or as a base for an opaque gel polish
- curing under a UV/LED lamp
- does not streak or stain
- cruelty free
2-hydroxyethyl Methacrylate(Hema), Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) Phosphine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, May Include One Or More Of The Following: Titanium Dioxides(C1 77981), Acid Yellow 2(C1 18965), Pigment Violet 23 (Cl 73385), Pigment Red 122 (Cl 73915), Acid Red 98 (Cl 45405), Pigment Red 181 (Cl 73360), Acid Orange 7 (Ci 15510).
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- Roughen your nails with a file (180 grit).
- Wipe your nails with alcohol.
- Apply a primer and let it air dry.
- Then you apply a layer of (colored) rubber base and let it harden under a nail lamp.
- Then apply another layer of (colored) rubber base and let it harden again under the lamp.
- As a final step, apply a topcoat and let it cure under the lamp.
- Your nails are now ready to go!
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review