The Lennox Lynn Matte Topcoat is a top coat that gives your nails a beautiful matte finish. This topcoat does not streak or stain and stays beautiful for a long time. Go for a cool look by giving your nails a matte finish! You can use the top coat over your favorite nail polish and one thin layer is enough for the perfect finish. Cure the topcoat under the lamp and you will have a professional manicure in no time!
This top coat:
- gives your nails a matte finish
- wear alone or over your nail polish
- top coat
- curing under a UV/LED lamp
- does not streak or stain
- one layer is enough
- cruelty free
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate.
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- First roughen the nail with a file (180 grit).
- Take with alcohol.
- Apply a primer and let it air dry.
- Apply a coat of rubber base or gel polish, colored or clear, and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- If you are using gel polish, apply another coat and cure again under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- Apply a layer of topcoat and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review