The Lee Stafford Scalp Love Anti Hair-Loss Thickening Shampoo is a super nourishing shampoo with Lupine Protein and Glycolic Acid to stimulate your hair growth and prevent hair loss. The Lupine Protein ensures a beautiful, fluff-free head of hair. The shampoo has a gentle exfoliating effect that soothes your scalp! This shampoo from the Scalp Love collection is specially designed for sensitive scalps without compromising the care of your hair!
Because this shampoo is free of Sulfates and contains only good ingredients, it is also suitable for the Curly Girl Method!
This Shampoo is part of the Lee Stafford Scalp Love collection. The products in this line are extra gentle on your scalp and optimally care for and nourish your scalp, so that you get an irritated scalp less quickly!
- perfect and extra caring for the sensitive scalp
- hydrates and exfoliates your scalp
- stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss
- ensures shiny and frizz-free hair
- with Glycolic Acid
- cruelty free
Also check out our full collection of Dry Shampoo or curious about the entire Lee Stafford collection? At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your beauty stash, quickly view all hair products .
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-11, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Root Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Linalool, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate.
Content: 250 ml.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to wet hair.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp and the length of your hair.
- Then rinse your hair well and repeat this one more time.
- When using a sulfate-free shampoo, it's best to wash your hair twice. The first time it removes the built-up dirt from your hair, the second time it provides the foaming effect that gives your hair the care.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review