Kryolan Professional Make-up HD Cream Liner Aqua is an intensely pigmented eyeliner, with which you can draw clean lines. The formula has been specially developed so that you can apply it in a very controlled way and it does not run.
Due to the silicone base, this eyeliner stays in place for a long time and it is very flexible, it feels comfortable on your skin, does not crease and is also waterproof. Due to the special composition, you can also use this liner as an eyeshadow and as an eyeshadow primer. Your eye look will stay perfectly in place all day long with this base!
This cream liner:
- intensely pigmented
- special formula
- applies controlled and does not run
- silicone base
- feels comfortable and does not crease
- can also be used as eyeshadow and eyeshadow primer
- dermatologically tested
- free from perfume, gluten and mineral oil
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polyethylene, C24-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denat. and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Ultramarines CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Aluminum Powder CI 77000, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Silica, Tin Oxide (EU seulement/only: CI 15985)] May contain carmine as a color additive.
Content: 5 gr.
How to use:
- Take a small amount on an angled liner brush and wipe the excess off both sides of the jar. This allows you to stick the hairs together, so to speak, so that you can draw a very tight line.
- Draw the desired line along your lash line and let it dry.
Eyeshadow base or eyeshadow:
- Take a small amount on a flat concealer brush, you really only need very little.
- Blend on your eyelid and blend with a blending brush until you no longer see hard lines.
Tip! This product dries quickly, so work per eye and blend evenly. Once the liner is dry, you can no longer blend it and it will not move from its place.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review