The Kiss Salon Dip Kit contains everything you need for a dip powder manicure. Your nails will look like you just got off the manicure and you don't even have to leave the house! Dip powder is strong like acrylic, but gentler on your nails.
Have you always been curious about a dip powder manicure? Grab your chance now with this budget-proof do it yourself set!
This dip powder kit:
- salon manicure at home
- strong as acrylic
- gentle on your nails
- including 40 tips
- cruelty free
Contents: Brush-On Gel, Activator, Dip Powder, 20 White Tips, 20 Natural Tips, Dip Tray, Sponge, Nail File, Manicure Stick.
How to use:
- Clean your nails file into shape and rough them up.
- Push back the cuticles with the manicure stick.
- Choose the correct tip size and place them in the correct order
- Glue the tip with a drop of brush on gel, making sure you use enough so that it sticks well.
- Place the tip and hold briefly to allow the adhesive to bond. Remove excess gel.
- Run the brush of the brush cleaner along the edge of the tip on your natural nail to blend the two together. File if necessary.
- Remove the easy apply tabs and file the tips to the desired shape and length.
- Follow the instructions of the enclosed user manual to apply the dip powder.
- Trim the nails short and file the nail surface.
- Soak the nails in acetone for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the softened part with a cuticle pusher.
- Repeat these steps until the glue and remnants of the dip powder layer are completely removed.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review