The Kiss Precision Nail Glue is for you when you don't feel like messing around with nail glue. You can apply this super strong nail glue very accurately thanks to the extended tip. Because the tip is so thin, you can also use this glue perfectly for touch ups, when your fake nails start to come loose at the back.
Do you have a split or cracked nail? Put a drop of this glue on it and your nails will be restored in no time. Do you like to wear fake nails? Then this precision glue should not be missing in your handbag!
This nail glue:
- super strong
- 5 seconds drying time
- apply accurately with the extended tip
- perfect for touch ups when your fake nail starts to peel off
- also ideal for nail repairs
- should not be missing in your handbag
- cruelty free
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Undecyclenic Acid
Content: 3 gr.
How to use:
- Clean your nails with an acetone-based nail polish remover.
- Apply the glue all over your nail if you want to use an artificial nail.
- Apply to the free edge of your nail whenever you want to use a nail tip.
- Place the nail or tip on your nail and press well.
- Hold for 5-10 seconds to make sure the nail is secure and no air bubbles form.
- Apply a small drop of glue to the crack or tear.
- Hold your nail in place, possibly with a manicure stick for at least 3 seconds.
- File where necessary for a smooth result.
- Do not force or pull your fake nails off your nails, this can cause unsightly damage to your natural nail.
- Trim the nail and file off the top layer.
- Soak your nails in an acetone-based nail polish remover until the nails are soft.
- Sweep and file the remainder of your nails.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review