The Isle of Paradise Glow Clear Self Tanning Mousse Medium is a self-tanner for creating a beautiful complexion that is perfect for medium skin! This mousse has a natural water-based formula that turns into a foam.
The formula is intensely nourishing due to natural ingredients such as: Grapefruit, chia seed & avocado oil. This delicious blend provides intense nutrition and hydration during tanning. The tan also gives a streak-free result and the green glow in the tan will work as a color corrector.
Within 3 to 4 hours you have a beautiful medium tan. Do you prefer a darker result? then let that mousse soak in for 8 hours.
Because the tan only develops as a color on your skin, your sheets and clothes will not turn brown, how nice is that!
This tanning mousse :
- gives a medium complexion
- to build
- nourishing formula
- works as a color corrector
- on waterbase
- does not stain sheets and clothes
- moisturizes the skin
- gives radiant and streak-free results
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Glycereth-26, Erythrulose, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil* , Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil* , Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methoxyphenyl t-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol
Content : 200 ml.
How to use :
- Prepare your skin by applying Lotion to drier areas.
- Then apply the self-tanner to clean and dry skin using a tanning mit.
- After 3 to 4 hours, rinse your skin for 60 seconds in the shower with lukewarm water for a medium to dark tan. Or leave the mousse on for 8 hours for the darkest complexion.
- Do not use soap or scrub when rinsing.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review