The Hello Sunday The One That's Got It All is a primer and sunscreen in one, which can be used for all skin types. This light primer ensures that your make-up stays on fleek all day long and that your skin is protected against UV rays. This primer contains SPF50, which prevents damage to your skin from sun and the appearance of premature fine lines.
In addition, this odorless primer protects your skin from blue light, which can cause hyperpigmentation. You won't have to worry about that anymore with this primer! This primer leaves a velvety soft layer on your skin and thus creates a perfect base for your make-up. Thanks to the mattifying effect, excess shine is absorbed, making this primer also ideal for the days when you don't want to wear make-up!
- suitable for all skin types
- protects against UV rays with SPF50
- creates a perfect base for your makeup
- makes your skin velvety soft
- prevents hyperpigmentation and fine lines
- mattifying effect
- to be used with or without make-up
- cruelty free
Isododecane, Octocrylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Bis-Ethoxymethyl-10thyloxyses Methicone, Silenequinehoxyethylexyloxyphenol Methica Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyester-7, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Glycine Soy Oil, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Physalis Angulata Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Tocopherol, Polyglycerateyl,-3 Oryisostea Extract, Oryza Sativa Germ Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acacia Decurrens Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate
Content: 50 ml.
How to use:
- Apply a generous amount of primer to dry skin as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Apply the primer at least 30 minutes before going out into the sun.
- For optimal sun protection it is important to apply a new layer of primer every 2 hours.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review