The Good Dye Young Semi Permanent Hair Color Ex Girl gives your hair a real pop of color! This semi-permanent hair dye lasts for about 15-24 washes and fades slowly according to how often you wash. This hair dye combines salon-grade pigments with a non-toxic conditioning formula for an intense and ultra vibrant color.
Your hair is absolutely not damaged by this coloring, in fact this hair dye is super caring. The formula has a cream base and, like a hair mask, is packed with essential oil benefits. And this hair dye is also formulated without 4-ABP, Formaldehyde, PPDs, Persulfates, Parabens, Resorcinol, MEA, Nickel and Pphthalates. Good for your hair and Good for you!
This semi permanent hair dye:
- gives a pop of color
- lasts about 15-24 washes
- fades slowly with each wash
- salon-grade pigments
- non-toxic caring formula
- intense and ultra vibrant color
- free from ammonia and peroxide
- cream base
- clean beauty
- cruelty free
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Proplyene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth 23, Polyquaternium 6, Citris Bergamina (Bergamot Oil), Methlchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sunflower) Extract, Extrait D'heliantus Annuus (Tournesol) May Also Contain: Basic Yellow 40, HC Blue 15, Basic Blue 99, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16, Basic Violet 2, Basic Yellow 87, HC Blue 2, HC Red 1, HC Yellow 4.
Content: 148 ml.
How to use:
- For best results, first treat her with the GDY lightening kit. This semi permanent color gives the most intense result on platinum blond hair.
- Squeeze some of the color into your GDY tool kit, wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Divide your hair into 4 equal parts and apply the dye to dry hair. Make sure your hair is completely covered with color for an even color result.
- Leave the color to work for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water, do not use shampoo or conditioner.
- Wait at least 24 hours before shampooing your hair after coloring.
- Do not use anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Rinse your hair with cool water every time you wash it to minimize color fading.
- Mix a little of the paint into your conditioner to keep your color looking fresher for longer.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review