The Glisten Cosmetics Duochrome Wet Liner Manhattan is a beautiful eyeliner that you activate by means of water. The cool thing about this eyeliner is that it is a duochrome color. Depending on the incidence of light, the liner will get a different color, super special!
This eyeliner has a super intense payoff and a matte finish. With a little creativity you can also use the liner as a face or body paint for the most beautiful creations!
Apply your new favorite eyeliner with a fine brush that you wet with water. super easy! Fancy a striking look, or are you looking for cool make-up for a party or festival? This eyeliner is really something for you!
- is activated by means of water
- duochrome color
- intense payoff
- can also be used as face and body paint
- perfect for festival
- cruelty free
Talc, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysorbate-20, Water. [May Contain +/- Mica, Propanediol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FDC Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), FDC Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), DC Red No. 21 (CI 45380), D.C. Orange No. 5 (CI 45370), DC Yellow No. 7 (CI 45350), DC Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).]
Content: 3 gr.
How to use:
- Use an eyeliner brush for best results.
- Wet your brush with a little water.
- Run your wet brush over the eyeliner, keep doing this until the eyeliner liquefies.
- Make your brush a bit wetter if you don't have the desired thickness yet.
- Apply the eyeliner.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review