The Gavissi Beauty Neutral Matte 6-Color Split Liner is a fantastic small and compact palette with which you can let your creativity run wild! You can create the most amazing looks with these water-activated colors. From precise wing liners to graphic liner looks and intricate detailed face and body art!
The colors have a super intense payoff and a matte finish. You just add a little water and you can start. The make-up dries to a smooth finish, does not smudge and does not transfer. The colors can be mixed, so you can create your own unique shades.
Let's get this party started!
This uv paint palette:
- is activated by means of water
- glow in the dark under UV/black light
- intense payoff
- can also be used as face and body paint
- matte, smooth finish
- does not stain and does not stain
- cruelty free
Skate Date (Matte White), Gingerbread (Matte Light Beige), Almond (Matte Beige), Wilderness (Matte Brown), Toffee (Matte Dark Brown), Disco Fever (Matte Black).
Talc, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysorbate-20, Water, Propanediol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Fd&c Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&c Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&c Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&c Red No. 7 (Ci 15850).
Content: 15 gr.
How to use:
- Use a fine brush such as an eyeliner brush for best results.
- Wet your brush with a little water.
- Go over the desired color with your wet brush, keep doing this until it is a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Make your brush a bit wetter if you don't have the desired thickness yet and you can get started with your creativity!
- Let the palette air dry completely for a few hours before closing the lid.
Tip: If you are using it as a liner or smaller areas, you can use a light coat of eyelash glue as a base. You apply the paint over that. This ensures a super long-lasting result.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review