The Foreo Imagination DIY Mask Base Sachets 10pcs is a wonderfully soft, ultra-moisturizing and antioxidant-rich mask that you can use on its own, but also as a base for making your own personalized mask! Add your favorite fresh ingredients to this mask base and create a mask that fits exactly what your skin needs at that moment, how nice is that?! The formula with Triple Infusion Complex ensures that the active vitamins and minerals from your chosen fresh ingredients penetrate deep into your skin where they will let their powers work.
You can even make different variations for different parts of your face. For example, if you have an oily T-zone, but your cheeks are somewhat drier, you can adjust your ingredients accordingly and every part of your face has the right treatment! You can add whatever you want, from powders to liquids and oils to coarser pieces of, for example, vegetables or fruit. The base is formulated in such a way that it makes every ingredient a perfect substance.
Do it yourself ;-)!
This DIY mask:
- rich in antioxidants
- suitable for every skin type
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- gives a radiant glow
- reduces signs of UV damage
- protects the skin from free radicals
- dermatologically tested
- free from sulfates, silicones, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol and disodium EDTA
- fragrance free
- cruelty free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycereth-26, Magnesium Aluminometasilicate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cequalane, Potassium , Polysorbate 60, Trehalose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Allantoin, Panthenol, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Cyclohexane 1, 4-Dicarboxylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Sodium PCA Soy , Disodium EDTA, Glycolipids, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soy Sterols, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Linolenate.
Content: 10 x 6 ml.
How to use:
- Put about 5 ml. or 1 sachet in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of your chosen ingredient(s) and mix until it has a fine consistency.
- Apply the mask evenly on your skin. You can use a Face Mask Brush for this.
- Leave the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review