Essence Blush Lighter 04 Peachy Dawn is a blush and highlighter in 1 that should not be missing in your daily make-up routine. The blush and the highlighter flow into each other. You apply these separately or in combination with each other for a beautiful look.
This blush :
- Is a blush and highlighter in 1.
- Can be used separately or in combination.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 16035 (Red 40 Lake), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Content : 8 gr.
How to use :
- Make sure your foundation is applied and powdered with a setting powder.
- Use a blush brush or contour brush.
- Apply just below your cheekbones in an upward motion toward your hairline.
- Use a highlighter brush to apply the highlighter in the inner corners of the eyes, on the brow bone, cupid's bow and along the tops of your cheekbones.
- Blend in with a blending brush.
- Use an eyeshadow brush for precision and if you want to achieve a higher intensity with the highlighter.
- Use a powder brush to apply the highlighter to the shoulders or your décolleté for an extra glow.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.