- All products are added to your cart.
P. Louise Acid Reign Paints Blank Canvas Nude
P. Louise Acid Reign Paints Blank Canvas Nude is a collaboration of P. Louis with MMMMitchell. This peachy nude cosmetic paint has a unique formula with a full coverage finish that dries to a matte finish within 60 seconds. Your look will stay in place for up to 12 hours and won't smudged or crease. Use this cosmetic paint for eyeliner, cut creases, body art and even as a lipstick base. The possibilities are endless!
This face paint :
- Collaboration with MMMMitchell.
- Peachy nude cosmetic paint.
- Unique formula.
- Dries to matte finish within 60 seconds.
- Looks stay in place for up to 12 hours.
- Doesn't smudged or creased.
- Can be used for eyeliner, cut creases, body art, etc.
How to use :
- Take a small amount of paint on a mixing palette or the back of your hand.
- Apply and blend.
- Wait 60 seconds before applying any second coat.
- Wait for the paint to dry and apply your eyeliner, eyeshadow, body art, etc.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Mica, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Carnauba (Copernia Cerifera) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Tocopheryl Acetate, Quaternium-18 Hector, Titanium: +/- 18 Hectors Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)].
Content : 15 gr.