• All products are added to your cart.

Noughty

Curly Girl Proof hair care from Noughty can be ordered quickly and easily online at Boozyshop, the webshop for hair, make-up & skincare!
Brands
Vegan?
Noughty Hello Curls Define & Reshape Curl Primer
€10,95
Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo
€8,95
Noughty Pumped Up Shampoo
€8,95
Noughty Care Taker Shampoo
€8,95
Noughty Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner
€8,95
Noughty Wave Hello Shampoo
€8,95
Sold out
Noughty To The Rescue Intense Moisture Treatment
€10,95
Noughty Wave Hello Taming Cream
€8,95
Noughty Pumped Up Conditioner
€8,95
Noughty Thirst Aid Conditioning & Detangling Spray
€8,95
Noughty Wave Hello Conditioner
€8,95
Noughty To The Rescue Conditioner
€8,95

Noughty

Noughty

Hey Noughty, do you already know these fantastic hair products !? The struggle to find the right hair care for curls is a thing of the past, because from NOW you can shop Curly Girl Proof shampoo, conditioner and much more from Noughty at Boozyshop!

Good for you, good for the planet

Yes, yes, yes, Noughty's products are not only Curly Girl proof, they are also good for the environment. Did you know that the hair products consist of no less than 97% natural ingredients? The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, aroma and quality of the products. That is good news!

Not only are we happy with the ingredients list, but Noughty is also 100% vegan and cruelty free. In addition, Noughty strives to produce the packaging with fully recyclable sugar cane, wow, we are a fan!

Curly Girl Method Proof

Good news for the curly-haired among us: because Noughty's hair care is free of sulfates, parabens, mineral oils and alcohol, these products are suitable for anyone who follows the Curly Girl Method. Do you have curls, but are you not completely familiar with this holy grail for your locks? We wrote a blog about it, in which you will find more information!

Wash with shampoo, do or not?

When you follow the Curly Girl Method, you can choose whether or not to wash your hair with shampoo. The choice is yours: try what makes your hair happy. Still a fan of washing your hair with shampoo? Noughty has no less than four shampoos in the range that curlies like to use. For lifeless curls without structure and volume, use the Noughty Pumped Up Shampoo, for example, which provides wonderfully smooth curls and insane volume. When you suffer from frizzy hair and split ends, the Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo is your lifesaver.

Suitable for any curl type

Noughty even has a difference in shampoos with and without protein, every curl type has been thought of! And speaking of curl types: Noughty's products are suitable for any type of curl; whether you have beachy waves or stealing the show with corkscrew curls!

Refresh your curls

Sagging curls or frizzy hair in between washes is a thing of the past with Noughty's sprays. Refresh your curls with the Noughty Hello Curls Define & Reshape Curl Primer, which you can use on both dry and wet hair. This way you step out every day with the most beautiful, well-groomed curls. Ready to rock your curls!

No curls, yet curious?

No problem! Noughty 's hair care may be CGM-proof, but that does not mean that only curlies can use the products. For example, do you have straight hair and are you looking for a nourishing shampoo for your scalp? The Noughty Care Taker Shampoo is perfect for your dry, itchy scalp and if you suffer from dandruff, definitely worth a try!

Why Noughty?

We would like to summarize why we are fans of Noughty:

  • Wide range of hair care;
  • Curly Girl Method - proof;
  • Suitable for any curl type;
  • Can also be used with other hair types;
  • Consists of 97% natural ingredients;
  • 100% vegan and cruelty free.

You can order Noughty online at Boozyshop

Are you ready to give your curls the care they need? Do not hesitate any longer and order the products for you and your hair at Boozyshop. If you order before 20:00, we ensure that you will receive your order the next working day! And if you order above 30 euros you will receive a nice gift with it, so be sure to look around our website again. Aren't those good reasons to order Noughty's hair products !? We thought so!