The Dragun Beauty Dragun Egg Orange is a set with a color corrector and a brightening powder. The Dragunfire color corrector helps to camouflage, correct and perfect dark circles, discolourations and imperfections. The concealer is buildable and super blendable. Together with the Dragenheart powder you have the perfect set for a smooth skin on which you can use your make-up artist skills. The powder gives a brightening and lifting effect.
Open the DragunsEgg and camouflage, set, blur & smooth that look!
- contains DragunFire color corrector
- contains DragunHeart brightening powder
- camouflages dark circles and imperfections
- brightening powder
- lightweight powder
- green corrects redness
- lavender corrects yellow undertones, dark circles and spots
- orange corrects purple, blue and gray undertones, dark spots
- cruelty free
Color Corrector (Orange, Green & Lavender): Water/aqua/eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).
Face Powder: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides(Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).
Contents: concealer 4 ml. / transformation powder pink opal 4.9 gr / yellow topaz 4.58 gr.
How to use:
- Shake the concealer before use.
- Apply the corrector to the desired spots. Start light and build up or blend as needed to the desired result.
- Let it dry for a while before applying your foundation.
- Then apply the transformation powder to highlight. Use a small brush for precision work and a larger brush for general lightening.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review