- All products are added to your cart.
Vita Coco Coconut Oil 50 ml.
Vita Coco Coconut Oil is an oil with 100% organic cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil. This coconut oil has gone from the coconut directly into the jar . No extra additions, but just 100% natural. This cold pressed coconut oil is produced by friction, without the use of heat. The more heat there is at the pressing proces, the more nutrients are lost. So no worries, this coconut oil has all its nutrients yet!
This multifunctional oil can be used as body cream, deodorant, moisturizer, lip balm, shaving cream, make up remover, massage oil, conditioner for your hair and as oil pulling, what a lot of benefits! This musthave is one that you definitely want.
This coconut oil is :
- 100% natural.
- Cold pressed so no nutrients have been lost.
- Perfect for a dry skin.
- Super when you have dry hair.
- Provides soft lips.
- To be used as a natural deodorant, but also ideal as a soothing cream during shaving.
- Natural way to remove your make up.
- Delicious oil to use during a massage.
- And last but not least, ideal to detoxify your body.
How to use :
- Cleanse your face and dry your skin by carefully dabbing with your towel.
- Take a little oil and let it melt on your hands.
- Now apply the oil onto your face.
- This oil is even suitable on and around your eyes. Apply a little oil with your fingertips with circular movements. You do this best from the outside in.
- Also put a little oil on your lips!
- Put 3 to 5 tablespoons of oil in a bowl (the amount depends on your hair length).
- Make sure your towel is dry and rub the amount of oil in your hands and spread it over your hair. Pay extra attention to places that are extra dry, such as your hair tips.
- Cover your hair with a towel and allow the oil to soak for 1 hour. Preferably an intense treatment, let the oil withdraw all night.
- Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo, repeat this 2 or 3 times until all the oil is out of your hair.
- Dry your hair and enjoy soft shiny hair!
Tip! : Do you want something different? Make yourself a scrub or hair mask!
If you go for the scrub, proceed as follows:
- Put 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Mix this with 2 tablespoons of pink himalayan salt and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Apply onto your skin with circular movements and rinse with lukewarm water.
If you want to pamper your hair a little extra, make a lovely hair mask :
- Put 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl (you can add a little bit of hot water to make mixing a little bit easier).
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix.
- Apply on towel dry hair, leave for 30 minutes and rinse.
100% Coconut Oil
Contains : 50 ml.