The Boozyshop Complexion Sponge ensures that you can apply your foundation and concealer perfectly in a professional way. Before applying foundation or concealer, moisten the sponge first, so that not too much product is absorbed. Apply the foundation in a patting motion for best results.
You can also use this multi-purpose sponge to apply powder! You get the best results when you keep the sponge dry. This sponge is 100% latex free .
- 100% latex free
- can be used both dry and wet
- suitable for foundation, concealer and powder
- awesome pink color
Also check out our full collection of make-up sponges. Curious about the entire Boozyshop collection?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes.
Contents: 1 piece.
How to use:
- Use the convex side of the sponge to apply foundation to the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use the pointed side to apply cream contour under the cheekbones and on the forehead.
- The slanted side of the make-up sponge is perfect for applying concealer under the eyes or for lining around the lips, for example.
Tip!: For the durability of the sponge and a perfect result, do not make long rubbing movements on the face.
Always store the make-up sponge in a well-ventilated place at room temperature to prevent the foam from suffocating.
The sponge should be cleaned weekly to maximize its lifespan. To do this, use:
- Lukewarm water
- Shampoo or a brush cleanser
Hold the make-up sponge together with the shampoo under the lukewarm water and then squeeze out the moisture. Repeat this until the make-up sponge is clean.
CAUTION: Do not clean the make up sponge by rubbing it over a surface, as this may tear the materials.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review