Squeezing pimples? Do not! Use these tips from our beautician
Yes, it's that time again! Another miserable pimple appears just when you really can't use it. Super annoying, as a teenager but also in your twenties you can suffer from this. I would like to give you some tips that really help you.
What is a pimple:
Pimples, Acne, Impurities, Pimple, whatever you want to call it. In fact, a pimple is an inflammation on the skin. This inflammation is often caused by an inflamed sebaceous gland. Because you have a build-up or inflammation, the pores become clogged and a pimple develops under the skin or above the skin. Pimples can also sometimes be painful or irritating. Pimples on your chin, on your back, stomach or in your neck? You can prevent them with the following tips.
What to do to prevent pimples:
- It is very important that you cleanse the skin twice a day with, for example, a cleanser. A cleanser ensures that your skin is properly cleaned and impurities are reduced.
- If you have a lot of impurities, you can use a peeling or scrub 1-2 times a week. This ensures that the pores are less clogged and that the impurities will also be reduced. If you have acne, it is wise not to use a scrub.
- After a cleaning or a scrub you can apply a toner, this often causes the pores to shrink, so that the chance of pimples is also smaller.
- If you have troubled skin, you can apply a calming mask 1-2 times a week so that the skin becomes calmer again.
- After this skincare routine you can apply a lotion. A lotion often ensures that the skin does not become clogged and that it is soothed again.
- To add extra care, you can apply a serum under your day/night cream. A serum provides extra care or calming of the skin.
- Finally, apply a day cream that is suitable for your skin.
It is important to know that it is better not to pop a pimple. If you do this, the chance of inflammation is greater and multiple pimples can also develop. And yes, that's difficult and the temptation is great, but your skin will thank you if you don't touch your face too much. Can't resist the temptation? Then use a comendon pusher to push out your blackheads.
It is often said that make up causes pimples, this is certainly not true. It is important that when you apply make up, you take it off with a cleanser before going to bed, this prevents your pores from getting clogged. That is precisely what you want to avoid.
In addition to good skin care, it is also very important to drink plenty of water. Because you drink a lot of water, your body is purified and this is also better for the skin.
Finally, it is also very important to regularly clean your make-up brushes. There are special cleansers, soaps and gels for cleaning your brushes. You can also use a cleansing mat, for example, so that you can clean the brushes even better.