The Beautyblender Besties Bio Pure Set is a super nice set containing the Beautyblender classics in a green sustainable jacket! The set contains a make-up sponge made of BioPlush™ foam, which consists of 60% renewable sugar cane. A vegan blender cleanser. And the sponge scrub mat and pouch are made from recycled material. Super handy to take with you and nice to give as a gift!
The set has a nice fresh green appearance that makes the durability splash! Meet the green dream team!
- sustainable and plant-worthy development
- beautyblender in a green jacket, made of BioPlush™ foam
- vegan blender cleanser
- scrub mat and bag made of recycled material
- easy to take with you
- Nice to give as a present
- fresh green
- Free from the sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxyvenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan and triclocarbonate, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrances.
- cruelty free
Solid Cleanser: Sodium Palmate, Sodium PalmKernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, TetrasodiumEDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
Contents: 1 beauty blender, blender cleanser 28 gr., scrub mat, bag.
How to use:
You can use the Beautyblender both dry and moist;
Dry: suitable for powder products.
Moist: suitable for cream products such as foundation and concealer.
Tip!: For the durability of the sponge and a perfect result, do not make long rubbing movements over the face, but short dabbing movements.
- Wet your Beautyblender or makeup brushes.
- Rub your Beautyblender or makeup brushes over the soap.
- Gently squeeze your Beautyblender and clean again to rinse out excess soap.
- Always store the make up sponge in a well-ventilated place, at room temperature to prevent the foam from suffocating.
- The Boozyshop Makeup Sponge Protector Case is ideal for storing your Blending Sponge!
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review