- All products are added to your cart.
Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Horse Fat
The Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Horse Fat has a special ingredient: horse fat. Horse fat has been used for a long time in China and Japan because it is rich in alpha-linolenic acid, a type of omega fatty acid. Your body can't produce this, but it's super good for your skin!
The horse fat is similar to the oils that your body does produce itself, so the horse fat works perfectly. Your skin is deeply hydrated without giving you a greasy shine or your skin feeling oily. The result is healthy, radiant skin!
This mask :
- Hydrates your skin.
- Has a deep effect.
- Gives your skin a beautiful glow.
- Does not make your skin greasy.
- Contains horse fat.
How to use :
- Apply the mask to a cleansed skin.
- Allow the mask to retract for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and pat the remaining serum in your skin until everything is completely absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Buylene Glycol, Horse Fat, Alcohol, Arginine, Acrylates, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cholesterol , 1,2 Hexanediol, Ceramide Np, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethonol, Fragrance
Contents : 1 sheet mask.