- All products are added to your cart.
Barely Cosmetics Definer Duo Soft & Hard Makeup Sponges is the musthave duo! Get a flawless base and foundation with the soft sponge. Contour, define, bake and apply eyeshadow and eyeliver with the hard sponge.
These sponges :
- Latex free.
- Suitable for creams, liquids and powders.
- Unique shape.
How to use:
- Use the convex side of the sponge for the foundation on the bigger areas of your face like your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use the pointed side for the cream contour under the cheekbones and forehead.
- The angled side can perfectly be used for concealer under the eyes or to make a perfect line around the lips.
You can use the Complexion Sponge wet and dry.
Make the Sponge wet for creamy products like foundation and concealer.
Use the Complexion Sponge dry for powder product and eyeliner and eyeshadow.
TIP! : Your makeup sponge last longer if you don't make long rubbing motions over the face.
Keep the makeup sponge always in a well-aerated place with room temperature to prevent choking of the foam.
The sponge should be cleaned every week to optimize its lifetime.
Use lukewarm water and shampoo or a brush cleanser.
Keep the sponge under lukewarm water and apply the shampoo. Squeeze out the moisture and repeat it until the makeup sponge is clean again.
Don’t clean the makeup sponge by rubbing it on a surface, it will damage the sponge.