The Ardell Lashes Magnetic Lash & Liner 110 is an innovation in the field of false eyelashes! This goes far beyond the experience you already have with applying fake eyelashes. You can apply this set in just two easy steps! Eyelash lover, beginner or allergic to the different eyelash glues and latex?
This set is suitable for everyone! From now on you no longer need glue to apply fake eyelashes. Apply the supplied liner to the upper lash line. Apply the Magnetic Lashes while the liner is still wet and you can enjoy a beautiful eye look!
These lashes have a short length and provide medium volume. Because this style tapers on both the inside and outside towards the outside and the lashes have different lengths, these lashes look very natural. The uniquely designed Invisiband® is flexible, so you hardly feel the lashes!
These fake eyelashes:
- magnetic false eyelashes
- apply in just 2 steps
- no more glue needed
- attach using eyeliner
- provide volume and length
- taper towards both the inside and the outside
- eyes very natural
- comfortable to wear
- without parabens and latex
Also check out our full collection of Fake Eyelashes / Magnetic Eyelashes or curious about the entire Ardell Lashes collection? At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup .
Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methyl Trimethicone, Polypropylsilisesquioxane, Isododecane, Iron Powder, Ceresin, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Iron Oxides (CI77499).
Contents: 1 pair of false eyelashes | Eyeliner 2 gr.
Material: 100% Human hair.
How to use:
- Apply two coats of Magnetic Gel Liner to your upper lash line.
- Place the lashes on the eyeliner while it is still wet.
- Push gently to secure the false lashes.
- Gently pull the false eyelashes from the outside in to remove.
- Remove the residue of the Magnetic Gel Liner from the tape/magnets. Be careful not to damage or remove the magnets.
- Place the lashes in the original packaging for reuse.
Tip!: If you have an eye condition, consult your doctor before use. If irritation occurs, stop using these lashes immediately. You may still be sensitive to the ingredients of the eyeliner!
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review