- All products are added to your cart.
RevitaLash Advanced Wenkbrauwserum
Het RevitaLash Advanced Wenkbrauwserum lets your eyebrows shine again! Full and beautifully shaped eyebrows, this serum intensively cares for your eyebrows! Your eyebrows are nourished and hydrated, making them softer and firmer. At the same time, your eyebrows are protected against brittleness and fragility and they will look fuller.
But what makes this eyebrow serum so unique? RevitaLash is the only brand that uses the patented BioPeptin Complex which makes your eyebrows look fuller and healthier.
Do not wait too long to order and enjoy beautiful, full eyebrows!
This eyebrow serum :
- Long full eyebrows.
- Intensive care.
- Nourishes and moisturizes your eyebrows.
- The hairs of your eyebrows become softer and firmer.
- Uses the patented BioPeptin Complex.
- Cruelty free.
How to use :
- Clean your face and make sure your eyebrows and skin around your eyebrows are clean and dry.
- If necessary, brush your eyebrows thoroughly to remove skin flakes and dirt.
- Apply the serum once a day (preferably in the evening) on the roots of your eyebrow hairs. You can best achieve this by tapping your eyebrows with the applicator or combing your eyebrow hairs upwards, so that there is more space between the hairs.
- Repeat this daily and for 12 weeks for optimal results.
- After this, it is sufficient to use the serum every other day or once every three days.
Good to know : The serum has not been tested on children, pregnant or lactating women. We therefore advise not to use this product if you belong to one of these groups.
Tip! : The eyebrow serum is water-based and can therefore also be used on painted eyebrows!
Aqua, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol , Biotinoyl, Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.
Contains : 1,5 ml.